Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Bustown Modern

Bustown Modern

Devestating vintage. I mean, yeah. The GOOD stuff. Fabulous vintage designer that just makes me want to live in 70s. One need almost never bother with the runways again, just ogle these classics. Bustown Modern, somebody's working hard to find these treasures. Thank you. And at the risk of being extremely unpolitically correct, they have the most beautiful furs. Now, fur is a complicated issue. I absolutely do not in any way support fur farms that exploit and harm animals. But...when it's vintage, well, at this point, the purchase of a vintage fur coat no longer supports the fur industry, but at least allows the animals who died to continue being honored. I would wear vintage fur -- but please note, I would never, ever buy one new. Cheers.

No comments: